WHO WE ARE?
We are Bible Church of Reconciliation, your friend and neighbor.
OUR VISION (ISAIAH 61 AND 2CORINTHIAN 5:18)
Reconciling hearts back to Christ through worship, prayers and ministering to their spiritual and physical needs. Teaching the undiluted word of God and making sure they abide in Christ through discipleship. Thus equipping them to go forth and win more souls as a result of their encounter with Christ.
OUR PURPOSE (MISSION)
1) Bringing the knowledge of Jesus Christ (His life, death and resurrection) to you and your family.
2) Making you and your family accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior (because He died for you and I).
3) Teaching you how to be followers of Christ.
4) Ministering to your needs both physically and spiritually.
WHAT WE DO
We minister to your:
- Food Pantry – Every Thursday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- We support you however and any way we can as a Church.
- Counselling – We have great counsellors that can counsel you if you are having trouble in your marriage, finances, immigration documents, any form of addiction and with your children.
- Prayer – We will also join you in prayer if you are believing God for the fruit of the womb, healing, miracle and breakthroughs in your job, family and every facet of your life.
- Bible Study/House Fellowship – Making you understand God’s word and promises for your life.