The primary purpose of the BCOR Women of Glory is to advance Christ-centered fellowship and accountability with God and to provide stewardship, discipleship and leadership. We will focus on growing others to their area of service to God. Our desire is to strive to become true Virtuous Women of God filled with the Holy Spirit as we serve our family, church and community. Proverbs 31:10-31
The goals we strive to achieve are:
- Provide Spiritual Growth and Development – Make sure that every woman knows her identity and purpose in God.
- Provide Instruction and Implement Strategic follow up – Study God’s Word on a daily basis.
- Provide Encouragement – Create an atmosphere of encouragement and emotional bonds of trust. No judgment, no blame.
- Develop a spiritual readiness for potential leaders by building them up in the faith.
- Lead women to spiritual maturity by equipping them for service.
- Create a leadership resource for the church by winning women to trust in Jesus Christ alone.
- Strengthen the mission of the church by nurturing and encouraging women to become leaders of the church.